Monday, December 22, 2014

Glyosphere's 2014 Top Ten Glyos Toys #10

Someone asked me recently what my top ten favorite Glyos figures were. So, I thought I'd try my hand at doing it in the form of reviews.  There are ten days left in the year and I'm going to try to do one a day. This review will cover Onell Design's Crayboth.

The Crayboth is a crazy little creature. The toy is made up of five parts which gives it four points of articulation. The body has a round shape that tapers to a point towards the bottom. There are grooves and ridges that give it a shell-like appearance. Unpainted, the face might be all but indistinguishable if not for the two little eye sockets. It's left arm ends with a bulky claw hand that has two fingers and an opposing thumb. The right arm ends with a cannon reminiscent of Mega Man. The Crayboth's little legs keep it standing upright with a pair of stout, two-toed feet. The overall look to this little alien is very crab-like but also vaguely insectoid.

The Crayboth has been released with many different color variations over the years. Many of them are one solid color and others have numerous paint applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment