Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Glyosphere's 2014 Top Ten Glyos Toys #2

Second place in my top ten countdown goes to GODBEAST and the Kabuto Mushi! I was really surprised how much I liked them when I first picked one up on a whim. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm mainly a four inch scale action figure collector and I didn't know how well they would fit in. I'll tell you what, I've been playing with my Kabuto Mushi figures more than any other toy this year except for probably number one on this list.

Kabuto Mushi are Insectoid aliens that come with twenty six parts in their kit. The default build gets eighteen points of swivel articulation. They are available in a multitude of colors and more recently have been receiving deluxe paint applications.

Kabuto Mushi figures are slightly larger than an Armorvor and they look great together. Where the Kabuto Mushi far surpass them is with their "buildability". The twenty six pieces can be reconfigured in virtually innumerable ways. This allows for a lot of creative fun time.

One thing that GODBEAST is known for is the custom casted heads that are occasionally available for sale with Kabuto Mushi in their online store. I only have the mantis but hope to get others in the future.

Kabuto Mushi gets one of my highest recommendations. They are great fun wether you have a lot of extra Glyos parts or not because they have so much potential built right in.

Blogger App is acting up on me and not alloing me to insert a link. Visit GODBEAST and check out Kabuto Mushi at GODBEAST.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment