Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Glyosphere's 2014 Top Ten Glyos Toys Recap

I only became aware of and started collecting Glyos toys in the past year. In that time I've completely fallen in love with this stuff. All I really want to do with Glyosphere is just to simply raise awareness of the existence of Glyos so that more people can enjoy the fun. There are so many great new things on the horizon for 2015 that I cannot wait to share them here and on facebook and instagram (like and follow).
Without further ado I present the Glyosphere Top Ten Glyos Toys in the ever popular list format.

#10 Crayboth by Onell Design
#9 Rise of the Beasts by LittleRubberGuys
#8 Banimon by Rocket North
#7 Callgrim by RawShark Studio
#6 Armorvor by Onell Design
#5 Advanced Phaseon by Onell Design
#4 Weaponeers of Monkaa by Spy Monkey Creations
#3 Power Lords by Four Horsemen Studios
#2 Kabuto Mushi by GODBEAST
#1 ROBO Force by Toyfinity

I would also like to thank Ni Stuff, October Toys, True Cast Studios, and all the rest of the fandom for making 2014 such a fun and exciting year! THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the fold man, Glyos is a lot of fun for sure. I first became aware of Glyos in late 2007 where I saw ads in toy magazines for these weird little Exellis & Pheyden figures. It wasn't until February of 2008 that one of my friends who had a credit card (you needed one to place an order, they did not accept money orders or checks) placed an order on my behalf that I had some in hand to play with.

    My first figures consisted of Crayboth Pack 3 (Sentinel Crayboth & Clear Yellow Crayboth), Rothan Pheyden & Solaris Exellis. I'd take them with me everywhere, just a lot of fun. I always wanted more but due to not being fully into the line yet, I didn't place my first real order until Feb of 2009 when the Buildman first saw release. That is when the "building-bug" bit me hard & in May when Matt had his next gigantic Buildman drop that I really started to go nuts for the stuff. I used the parts for making custom sculpted characters mostly and nowadays I generally don't buy as much due to lack of extra cash/missing out on items due to fast sell-outs. I've also begun sculpting my own full Glyos figures which meant having parts in certain colors did not matter as much anymore.

    Well, again welcome to the fold & I hope you enjoy your stay in the Glyoverse! :-D

    ReplyDelete