Friday, December 26, 2014

Glyosphere's 2014 Top Ten Glyos Toys #7

Alright, so I missed posting a review on Christmas. I hope I will be forgiven. I'm still shooting for ten reviews in ten days. The first review for today will cover the elusive Callgrim.

The standard Callgrim kit is made up of twenty seven individual parts. The eighteen parts that make up the figure gives him sixteen points of articulation.

Callgrim has been around for a while but only recently was I able to obtain them. There was a drop a couple of weeks ago that was the first since about a year ago. Now that I have the figure in hand I understand what all the hype I've been reading is about. This is a figure in the similar vein as the Traveler or Outlander. When next to other standard Glyos figures this guy looks big. He is taller than most but his sleek armor keeps him from looking too bulky. He does have large feet and gloves in keeping with the Glyos aesthetic. The skull face absolutely solidifies Callgrim as a badass.

Callgrim comes with what they call Warp Gear. This comes as a backpack consisting of nine parts. Basically it's two guns and two heads but the ingenuity put into the design of this toy allows a great variety of building options. 

Callgrim really is one of the most versatile Glyos figures around. If you don't own one you owe it to yourself to order some while they are still available in their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment